November 10, 2012 11 notes
Costumes by Oskar Schlemmer for the “Triadic Ballet” (1927).
There are some videos online of the ballet itself but I just really find the costumes whimsical and fun to look at. Especially the fella at the far left.
- kotttn likes this
- hierarchical-aestheticism likes this
- kittycough reblogged this from kitschgirl65
- dasvulture likes this
- christinerod reblogged this from kitschgirl65
- kitschgirl65 reblogged this from porambooboo
- thepaludians likes this
- gameraddictions likes this
- abususnontollitusum reblogged this from porambooboo
- porambooboo posted this